Régularisation par le travail - Portail des Étrangers du ...

dimanche 4 décembre 2016 à 10h45 - par  soueva

Hi Nayan

No male here please, only female !

If you got from the authorities a paper to leave in 30 days , it will be difficult to get papers.

Anyway you have to stay in France three years before application and you 'll have to prove your staying here and give 24 payslipes and contract of employment.

Please find an association like...

Lire la suite

Date: 2017-09-27 09:16:10
Site : http://assouevam.fr